Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Emo Love

The word "Emo" is so much popular among young generation. Some people use this word to bully others but EMO LOVE is considered to be the most intimate form of love in which anything wrong in journey of love leads inevitably to death of one or both people in a couple. Emo is actually a style of rock music. Anyone with long hairs, lots of piercings and so much sad talks is considered emo.



Emo Girl sitting alone

Emo Love on Valentine's Day

Emo Love Couple sleeping

Emo Love Style

Emo Love Couple Image

Emo couple hugging

Emo couple cuddling

Emo Couple hugging

Emo Love Quotes

Cute Emo Love

Sad Emo Couple

Emo Love couple hugging

8 comments:

  1. And my name is Sabrina and I sing emo music and I sing rap music and Spanish music

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm in love
    And I have a boyfriend to

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I watch horror movies
    And I dressed up scary and really scary

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my dad past a pasta way and it was sad πŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm still hurting toπŸ˜₯πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm a make up artist to

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I wear eye shadow with glitters no glitter

    ReplyDelete